So you’ve caught the singing bug... great (and welcome to the club :)) ! A monthly pass just won’t cut it anymore and as a freshly proclaimed karaoke lover, you're in need of all the snazzy features available to KaraFun's pro members (full catalog offline, scrolling banner, session management,....)
Let’s take a look at the dos and don'ts of upgrading to a KaraFun karaoke subscription.
The dos and don’ts of subscription upgrading
- Have a current active subscription.
- Select the pro subscription (weekly or monthly pass) from our site (excludes In-App purchases), making sure that you are connected to your account.
- Pass to checkout after making your selection. You will notice a prorated amount (not applicable on a pro weekly pass).
Attention: Do not process payment if you do not see the prorated amount or the correct amount. In such a case please get in contact with us.
Upgrading is not possible in the following cases:
- You have an active 48 hour party pass (updates are only possible from a monthly premium subscription).
- Purchases made via the App or Google Play Stores.
- Subscriptions that have been upgraded to a pro subscription will be renewed as such. You can cancel your subscription at any moment and then sign up again as a premium member.
- Upgrading from premium monthly to a professional weekly subscription is possible. You will be reverted back to your premium monthly subscription at the end of the week.