KaraFun is committed to ensuring all the contents offered on this website are fully licensed by rights holders involved, including Writers, Publishers and Collecting Societies. That's why we have partnered with many major Music Publishers and Collecting Societies worldwide for Mechanical & Publishing Rights.
I am a customer
KaraFun consumer users are fully protected for personal use by the licensing agreements we have with our partners
Professional and Business customers may be subject to additional licensing fees depending on their specific situation. KaraFun may not provide additional guidance and you should refer to your local Performance Rights Organization in order to get more details on the licensing requirements in your country.Learn more for KaraFun Professional customers here and KaraFun Business here.
I am a Copyright Owner
If you are a copyright owner and would like your catalog to be listed on KaraFun, we would be glad to work with you and pay for karaoke usage. KaraFun is all about bringing joy and fun to people, and we'd be glad to have you onboard. Please contact us for karaoke licensing.
I want to file a copyright strike
It's our policy to honor any faithful takedown request for contents that might be unexpectedly infringing copyright. Please get in touch with us before filing a DMCA complaint, and we'll be glad to proceed.
However, be advised, that a copyright infringement complaint must be faithful and relevant. All sound recordings are produced and licensed by Tency Music. Videos contents are produced by and for Recisio exclusively. If you still believe a piece of unlicensed content is available on KaraFun, it is a pure mistake and we'll proceed in removing the content immediately. Please follow the instructions below.
In order to file a complaint, please send us the following details by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at our Headquarters address (see below) :
- Identification of the content being infringed (full URL address)
- Rights you own or right owners you represent
- Rights being infringed
- Sufficient contact information so that we can contact you quickly
- Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
74 rue des Arts