Please Note: This feature is only available on Android devices using the Google Home App.
Before starting, you must first connect your Google Home to an external monitor to cast the screen from your Android device. After connecting, please follow the remaining instructions listed below.
To Cast your screen from your Android device
- 1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Home
2. Open the Google Home App
3. From the navigation drawer, select 'Cast Screen'
4. Touch the 'Cast Screen' button
5. Select your Google Home
To stop Casting your screen
From your notification drawer:
- 1. Access the notification drop down drawer from your Android device
2. Select 'Disconnect' on the notification bar
- 1. Reopen the Google Home App
2. From the navigation drawer, select 'Cast Screen'
3. Select the 'Disconnect' button