KaraFun Player won't launch
Several reasons can explain errors on your computer.
Here's a list of handy things you might check:
If none of these solutions work, then you can try to clean your computer. Click here to learn more. Be careful, any mistake at this stage may damage your operating system.
- Have you tried completely rebooting your computer?
- Have you tried removing and reinstalling KaraFun Player?
- Do you have a compatible version of Windows (2000, XP, Vista, or 7)?
- Is your hardware compatible with your specifications?
- Is your Direct X version up to date?
- Are your graphics drivers up to date? Click here to learn more
- Have you installed the appropriate codecs ?
The usage of a Windows PC only is guaranteed for the best experience. Any virtualization solution for the other operating systems (Mac OS, Linux) may cause unexpected software behaviors.
If your issue is still not solved, feel free to get in touch with our technical support.