How to use KaraFun with Chromecast
You can use Chromecast to mirror KaraFun onto another screen (such as a television or video projector).
Please Note: This feature is only available on Android devices using the Chromecast App.
Before starting, you must first connect your Chromecast to an external monitor to cast the screen from your Android device. After connecting, please follow the remaining instructions listed below.
To Cast your screen from your Android device
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast
After your device casts the screen, then all you have to do is launch KaraFun.
2. Open the Chromecast App
3. From the navigation drawer, select 'Cast Screen'
4. Touch the 'Cast Screen' button
5. Select your Chromecast
To stop Casting your screen
From your notification drawer:
1. Access the notification drop down drawer from your Android device
From your Chromecast app:
2. Select 'Disconnect' on the notification bar
1. Reopen the Chromecast App
For more information about Chromecast, click here.
2. From the navigation drawer, select 'Cast Screen'
3. Select the 'Disconnect' button