These celebs aren’t ones to shy away from an opportunity to sing. They’ve been known to grab the mic, jump on stage and belt a line or two no matter the occasion.
- Jude Law - This English actor wasn’t half bad as he sang Johnny B. Goode and invited other gleeful spectators to join along.
- Kelly Clarkson - The American Idol queen has also proved that she is karaoke queen. She is frequently spotted out and about singing rock favorites like Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child O' Mine.
- Rupert Grint (aka Ron Weasley of Harry Potter fame) - Along with some Harry Potter costars he showed us that it isn’t all work and no play at Hogwarts. His song of choice: (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!).
- Jack Black - It isn’t too surprising that funny man, musician and frontman of Tenacious D, loves to karaoke. He's regularly caught belting out a funny line and a song.
- Serena Williams - Not one to shy from the spotlight, tennis superstar proved she’s a mic superstar with her rendition of Disney’s Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid.
- Vin Diesel - He proved that music actually does touch us all with his emotional renditions of Rihanna and Maroon 5.
- James Corden - While we wouldn’t quite call it karaoke, more like singing in the car, English talk show host James Corden is a huge karaoke fan, singing alongside artists like Adele, Stevie Wonder, Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez.