This is Halloween, this is Halloween,
Everybody make a scream!
Oops, we mean sing! Everybody sing!
Skip the eye of a newt and bones of a frog, a potion of KaraFun mixed with some other elements will make your 31st as sweet as a trick-or-treater's candy basket.
Here are 5 ingredients for a frightfully delightful Scaryoke party!
Artist themed costumes
Bring your favorite artists back from the dead (or the living) with an artist themed costume party. Your idols walking around in your living room will certainly add to the night's ambiance!
KaraFun hooked up to a second screen
Double, double no toil nor trouble! AirPlay and Chromecast make KaraFun appear like magic on your second screen. Or opt for the traditional route of a cable hook up for those of you spooked by the sorcery of wifi. More information here.
Remote control activated
Apple user? Activate this feature and guests can search songs, add or remove to the queue and more. Total access (or at least as much as you might like) directly from their smartphones and tablets. Read more.
Jams pumpkined up
Sing till the ghosts come home or at least till the trick-or-treaters have stopped knocking with our It's Halloween playlist:
- Monster Mash - Bobby Boris Pickett
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Öyster Cult
- I'm In Love With A Monster - Fifth Harmony
- Highway To Hell - AC/DC
- Addams Groove - MC Hammer
- On The Outside - Oingo Boingo
- Grey Matter - Oingo Boingo
- Goodnight Moon - Shivaree
- She Wolf - Shakira
- Calling All The Monsters - China Anne McClain
- Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin
- Ghost Town - The Specials
- The Addams Family - TV Theme
- Little Shop Of Horrors - Little Shop Of Horrors
- I Put A Spell On You - Bette Midler