So why this one and not the ten others on your 2016 resolution list? We’ve laid it all out…
When have you ever heard someone say “I hate singing?” Granted we may not all be blessed with a heavenly set a pipes, but gosh darn it, this is something that we can all do!
This isn't running five miles a day, prepping for a marathon. You don't need gear up, stretch (though warm-up exercises never hurt) or fight the miserable weather. Nope, this one's easy! However you are and wherever you are, one song a day, it's really that simple!
This is a habit that can improve health on an average of 2-3 minutes per day! No need to block out a specific time, or feel guilty because you are too tired to set aside ten minute. A few minutes is all it takes! Doable with even the craziest of schedules.
Let’s refer back to that marathon analogy! This is something that you already enjoy doing, making that much more likely that you will stick with it!
Studies show that singing opens respiratory tubes, improves posture, enhances moods, acts as an antidepressant, promotes togetherness, increases confidence, exercises the lungs, strengthens concentration, helps snorers snore less and the list goes on and on.
Convinced that this is one resolution that you can stick to? Let us help you get started.
They say it takes 21 days to create a habit, so here's a handful of our most sung hits to get you started. And should you ever be in need of inspiration, you can always check out our top 50 most-played hits of the month here.
- Uptown Funk, as made famous by Bruno Mars
- Summer Nights, as made famous by Grease
- Thinking Out Loud, as made famous by Ed Sheeran
- Bohemian Rhapsody, as made famous by Queen
- Let it Go, as made famous by Frozen
- Ring of Fire, as made famous by Johnny Cash
- Sweet Home Alabama, as made famous by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Piano Man, as made famous by Billy Joel
- My Girl, as made famous by The Temptations
- Can't Feel My Face, as made famous by The Weeknd
Happy New Year from KaraFun!